Interim Customer Service Supervisor
The Customer Service Supervisor will be providing significant support to the areas of: standardising customer service procedures across the company (3 Business Units), ability to communicate and interact with customers, demonstrate adaptability in meeting customers needs, resolving escalated customer complaints or disputes.
Our client is a large pharmaceutical/medical device business who are rapidly growing.
- To develop and maintain a professional relationship with existing and new customers to ensure they are satisfied with the company's performance and to identify their future needs and requirements
- Standardising customer service procedures across the company
- Providing help and advice to existing and potential customers
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face;
- Investigating and solving customer's problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants;
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service;
- Partnering with the Commercial Manager, Logistics & Supply Chain Supervisor analyses company performance data that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve its customer service performance
- To design, develop and achieve set customer service metrics & levels
- Responsibility for ensuring risk is managed and contractual issues are looked after in the company's best interest.
- Competencies :
- Building and maintaining excellent customer relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven experience within Customer Service function
- Able to work to timescales and under pressure
- Handling complaints from customers
- High level of accountability and a 'can-do' attitude
- Fully aware of data protection legislation and confidentiality issues
- Ability to work independently or as part of the Commercial, Logistics, Supply Chain & Customer Service Management team to meet deadlines that might involve working outside of contracted hours
- Previous proven line management experience
- Proven track record of developing and delivering strategy
- Displayed business acumen
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Project Management and Organisational skills
- Proven experience in call management coaching skills