Our Client, a Neutral Vendor Solutions Provider with Head Offices based in the North East, provide Procurement, Contract and Performance Management support to the Public Sector.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to bring in 2 experienced eProcurement Managers to who will be responsible for managing the design, development, implementation and maintenance of systems and reporting in support of operations. You will be required to manage the ongoing design and development of the sourcing solution, ensure best practice procurement and appropriate financial controls with operations are in place, manage design and development of reporting to support operations, customers and suppliers and implement routine extract, transform and load processes to align with reporting drumbeat.
You will look to continuously improve the data drive insight into business operations and align with strategic direction of the business, support the design of the eCommerce/eProcurement architecture, manage change in processes to support users throughout the implementation of the new system and manage engagements to improve customer satisfaction with eCommerce and reporting.
This is a permanent opportunity, based in Newcastle City Centre, with a salary range of £60 - 70,000 on offer.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- CIPS qualified or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an eCommerce/eProcurement related role
- Experience or understanding of running an end to end procurement in either the Private or Public Sector
- eCommerce/eProcurement experience with either BravoSolution/Jagger, Due North and/or Ariba
- Hands on delivery in the implementation and management of an eCommerce/eProcurement system
- Spend Analytics experience with running activities which include; ability to build events and spend cubes
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Travel & Hospitality Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999