Account Manager – Local Government
Our Client, a Neutral Vendor Solutions Provider with Head Offices based in the North East, provide Procurement, Contract and Performance Management support to the Public Sector.
Due to continued growth our Client is looking to appoint an Account Manager to support their current and continuously growing requirements with their customers in Local Government. The Account Manager will be responsible for generating, identifying and developing new business revenue opportunities within the assigned territory and, as a result, will require in-depth understanding of the sector and the potential future needs.
You will provide a professional, knowledgeable and expert service to both new and existing customers ensuring all stakeholders (both internal and external) are guiding and informed throughout any activates/processes engaged. You will develop and grow relationships with stakeholders at multiple levels to ensure you are the main point of contract for any queries/issues/escalations and will work closely with internal teams to ensure customer satisfaction and organisational goals are achieved.
This is a permanent opportunity which will be classed as Home/Field Based covering the North of England with a maximum salary of up to £45,000 on offer plus commission.
Successful candidates must have the following experience:
- Experience of working in a similar role in either the Public or Private Sector (relating to Account, Business Development, Customer/Client Relationship, Sales or Supplier Relationship Management)
- Understanding of technical, legislative and regulatory frameworks (i.e. OJEU/PCR) effecting the Public Sector
- Understanding of both Private and Public Sector procurement
- Ability to work in isolation and part of a team to achieve work goals, make decisions and solve problems
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills with an ability to influence and persuade others effectively
- Excellent commercial awareness, business acumen, analytical and numerate skills
- Change management skills and implementing new ways of working
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £40,000 - £49,999