1 day left
- Full Time
Procurement Specialist - Global Pharmaceutical Company - Tailored career development path - £35k - 45k + excellent benefits package and flexible working - Reading
Reading, £35k-45k + excellent benefits package and flexible working
Acknowledged as one of the largest pharmaceutical companies globally, this organisation seeks an indirect procurement specialist to assist in executing their new national procurement function.
This fantastic multinational pharmaceutical company is looking for an exceptionally driven and ambitious indirect procurement specialist to enter their expanding team, managing a variety of indirect procurement categories, including: Technology (IT), Facilities Management, Travel and many more. Striving to impact the lives of many, the procurement specialist will facilitate several teams that are providing incredible long-term benefits for many patients throughout the world.
If you are looking to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment that can facilitate accelerated career progression and expose you to world-class training and development, this could be a great opportunity for you.
Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Liaise and develop a multitude of effective business relationships with global stakeholders
- Accountable for the preparation and execution of the indirect strategic procurement process, closely working with the senior procurement manager
- Implement the supplier relationship management procurement process throughout a variety of indirect categories
- Responsible for holding a huge input into relevant local and global procurement functions
Procurement Specialist Requirements:
- Proven track record and understanding of purchasing techniques, as well as application of this to pertinent projects, indirect purchasing preferably
- Previous experience in managing the procurement process consisting of purchasing, outsourcing and contracting
- Degree, MCIPs qualified is preferred but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within an exciting organisation that is having a huge benefit to many lives globally, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, humanitarian, Reading, Central Reading, West Reading, East Reading, City of Reading, Bracknell, Basingstoke, Berkshire
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly