Supplier Relationship Manager
Are you looking for the next step in your Supplier Relations career by joining a new team in the Public sector with a chance to shape the Healthcare supply chain?
An opportunity has arisen for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join the North of England Commercial Procurement Collaborative operating as a service provider for NHS Supply Chain. As the Supplier Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for high risk and high value suppliers, vendors and contracts within the Hotel Services Category Tower.
Key Accountabilities Include the following
• SRM will cover all suppliers within the Tower
• Supply Chain risk and resilience
• Implementation and maintenance of ethical procurement policies
• Evaluation of potential suppliers.
• Development of supplier relationship plans
• Assess supplier performance
• Drive innovation and cost reduction with suppliers
You will have;
• A strong background in procurement or supplier relationship management with a variety of category exposure
• Strong relationship building skills to build strong relationships
• Excellent analytical skills
• A degree and CIPS would be desirable but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career as a Supplier Relationship Manager for an organisation which will provide the platform for you to develop your skills and fulfil your growth potential.
In return, you will be rewarded with a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 per annum plus additional benefits.
For more information on this role and to apply please go to https://bit.ly/2MGskWb
More searches like this
- Contracts Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Operations Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Supply chain Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Category management Public Sector Manager jobs in £40,000 - £49,999