Senior Consultant- Procurement- UK Wide
Turner & Townsend is seeking to grow its Contract Services team UK wide and is currently recruiting for Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associate Directors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a sector leading client base and join a high performing and growing Advisory division.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants,
- advise major clients on large scale / flagship projects,
- challenge themselves in a market leading global business.
The wider team also includes specialists in procurement and contract strategy, claims management and dispute resolution services. The intention is to develop the right applicant within the Contract Services division, offering a distinct opportunity to rapidly progress their career within an entrepreneurial, defined and growing division.
The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to public and private clients.
Further opportunities are available to travel both nationally and internationally to service and manage key commissions for our blue chip client portfolio.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of a Senior Procurement and Contracts Consultant
- To provide specialist procurement strategy advice to public and private sector clients.
- To manage end to end procurement services on major construction related projects.
- Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
- To support business development and marketing of the Contract Services division.
- To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
- To support on bid preparation and proposal documentation and support the work winning capability of the contract services division
In particular we are looking for an individual with strong experience across the following:
- Procurement strategy
- Contract Management
- OJEU Procurement
- Supply chain intelligence
- Contract development
- Commercial modelling
- Supplier evaluation strategies
- Contract drafting; terms, negotiation and award
Experience & Qualifications
- Preferably possess degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement and/or be MCIPS.
- Excellent experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT.
- Confident, independent and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
- A strong background in tender preparation and development within relevant sectors
- Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
- Excellent communication skills, adaptable, with a determination to succeed.
- Flexibility to travel
- Security Cleared (desirable).
- Can work on their own but also lead / work as part of a team
- Self-improvement desire
Turner & Townsend At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide. Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world.
Apply for Senior Consultant- Procurement- UK Wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly