Consultant- Procurement- UK Wide
Turner & Townsend is seeking to grow its Contract Services team UK wide and is currently recruiting for Consultants, Senior Consultants and Associate Directors. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a sector leading client base and join a high performing and growing Advisory division.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to:
- work with an outstanding team of specialist consultants,
- advise major clients on large scale / flagship projects,
- challenge themselves in a market leading global business.
The wider team also includes specialists in procurement and contract strategy, claims management and dispute resolution services. The intention is to develop the right applicant within the Contract Services division, offering a distinct opportunity to rapidly progress their career within an entrepreneurial, defined and growing division.
The individual will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly skilled team delivering best-in-class strategic procurement and contract advice, including end-to-end procurement services to public and private clients.
Further opportunities are available to travel both nationally and internationally to service and manage key commissions for our blue chip client portfolio.
- To fulfil the responsibilities of a Procurement Consultant of Turner & Townsend.
- To provide support on procurement strategy and advice to public and private sector clients.
- To provide contract management support on a major infrastructure project
- Support the development of the procurement services provided by Turner & Townsend.
- To support business development and marketing requirements of Contract Services.
- To support the delivery of both team and wider business targets.
- To deliver individual income and utilisation targets.
In particular we are looking for an individual with knowledge and/or experience in Procurement strategy, supply chain management or contract management.
- Procurement strategy – execution and supply chain strategy
- Contract Management
- OJEU Procurement
- Supply chain intelligence
- Contract and commercial modelling
- Supplier evaluation strategies
- Contract terms, negotiation and award
Experience & Qualifications
- Preferably possess degree related to quantity surveying, law or procurement.
- Experience of various forms of contracts with particular focus on NEC and JCT
- Solid procurement experience gained from either client, contractor or consulting organisation
- Confident, independent and able to work autonomously without need for supervision.
- Be able to manage work/business development/career development activities.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Experienced and confident in compiling reports
- Confident in a client facing role
- Good IT skills and a real interest in tools and systems, data and numbers.
- Driven to get results.
- Flexibility to travel
- Security Cleared (desirable).
- Can work on their own but also work as part of a team
- Self-improvement desire
Turner & Townsend At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 130 countries worldwide. Our team is dynamic, innovative and client-focused, supported by an inclusive and fun company culture. Our clients value our proactive approach, depth of expertise, integrity and the quality we deliver. As a result our people get to enjoy working on some of the most exciting projects in the world
Apply for Consultant- Procurement- UK Wide
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Consultancy Consultant jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Contracts Consultancy Consultant jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Procurement Consultancy Consultant jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Supply chain Consultancy Consultant jobs in £40,000 - £49,999
- Category management Consultancy Consultant jobs in £40,000 - £49,999