Interim FM Procurement Manager
Interim FM Procurement Manager - Central London - £400 per day
Following strong growth and unprecedented UK revenue, this international blue chip brand is looking to add an FM Procurement Specialist to join the business to supplement an already best in class strategic sourcing function.
As Interim FM Procurement Specialist, you will be tasked with the implementation and execution of category strategy across both hard and soft facilities management; as well as imparting wider procurement expertise within the procurement function.
Interim FM Procurement Specialist Responsibilities:
- Influence and execute the end-to-end procurement strategy within the Facilities space and other indirect categories.
- Drive transformation through the deployment of operational best practise and innovative approaches to departmental problems.
- Own cradle-to-grave sourcing processes within FM and related categories.
- Foster strategic relationships to deliver success within procurement beyond simply making savings.
Key Skills & Attributes required:
- Strategic sourcing experience across the FM category
- The flair to adopt and deploy commercially astute methods to maximise results
- Strong stakeholder engagement capability
- Degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong commercial acumen to drive cost savings across the FM category.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Keywords: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, London, Hertfordshire, Degree, Facilities, FM, Category Management, Manager, Savings, Stakeholder Engagement, Stakeholder Management, Commercial
Apply for Interim FM Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly