Marketing Procurement Manager - Interim
Interim Indirect Procurement Consultant - Growing Retailer - London + Flexible Working - £400 p/d + expenses
An aggressively growing retailer organisation seeks a skilled Procurement contractor to lead a variety of key indirect sourcing projects across Marketing, HR, Professional Services, Travel etc. The Interim Indirect Procurement Consultant will gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement. With a number of high profile clients and projects, you are guaranteed an interesting and varied career move.
The Firm is seeking a passionate procurement expert to join on a 12-month turnaround contract assignment.
As Interim Indirect Procurement Consultant you will: -
- Lead the Procurement function into new and innovative areas to raise their profile and reinforce best practice
- Deliver increased savings by coming up with and delivering on your own innovative procurement strategies and ideas
- Negotiate the acquisition of new, and the exit of old, suppliers so as to reduce the number of suppliers in the Indirect categories and improve ROI
- Influence strategy development & implementation across Indirect spend categories
- Initiate and execute high level procurement and strategic sourcing projects to drive value and deliver £ Multi-Million cost savings
- Ensure the value of supplier management is understood within these high-profile categories to maximise value beyond the pre-contract procurement phases
Required candidate background:-
- Previous Indirect Category ownership is a must
- Proven procurement, strategic sourcing & category management skills gained from a progressive procurement career within large FTSE 250 employers
- Impressive achievements detailed on CV, including cost savings, risk mitigation, supplier consolidation, strategic vendor partnerships established etc
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving Procurement expert to join at leadership level and have a huge impact within a collaborative and rewarding environment. The Firm has a generous flexible working policy and holiday allowance, so their new team member will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Apply for Marketing Procurement Manager - Interim
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly