Junior Procurement Consultant - £40,000
Junior Procurement Consultant - £40,000 - Reading
This leading management consultancy firm have secured a number of new FTSE 100 clients and are now in need of a junior procurement consultant to join their ranks. In the position the successful individual will have a client facing role that sees them develop their skills across a number of categories in order to achieve promotion inside 12 months.
Junior Procurement Consultant - Procurement Job Profile:
- Client facing role, working directly with senior procurement executives of FTSE 100 clients within Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive and Aerospace
- Working across a range of indirect categories with the procurement manager on large projects, with multi-million-pound spends
- Have complete control and autonomy of smaller scale procurement projects
- Application of full procurement cycle knowledge, contributing cradle to grave across the procurement cycle
- Complete development of procurement skills to achieve promotion within 12 months
Junior Procurement Consultant - Procurement Requirements:
- Confident stake holder management skills to deal professionally with senior procurement executives
- Ability to identify and implement cost saving procedures in the procurement process through strong analytical skills
- Experience engaging with the complete procurement life cycle, cradle to grave
- Degree (2:1 and above)
- CIPS (Preferred but not essential)
If you are a dynamic, ambitious individual with a background within indirect procurement who is looking to develop and progress quickly in a fast-paced environment, then this role is a fantastic opportunity.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Alex at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, indirect, strategic sourcing, retail procurement, senior buyer, category management, consulting, stakeholder management, buyer, Watford, London, FMCG, negotiation, retail, contract management, procurement consultancy, Indirect procurement, midlands, consulting procurement, Bedfordshire
Apply for Junior Procurement Consultant - £40,000
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly