Indirect Buyer - Award-winning and iconic charity
Indirect Buyer - Award-winning and iconic charity - £200 per day - Central London
With an aggressive expansion on the horizon, award-winning charity are targeting ambitious procurement professional to join their dynamic team. This iconic charity is seeking an individual who will be responsible for a multi-million £ spend, over a range of indirect categories. The successful candidate will enjoy full autonomy over a large budgetary spend, with a focus on innovation and transformation.
This procurement role will involve:
- Liaising and engaging with stakeholders and working closely with them to understand their challenges, in order to drive significant changes
- Handling a multi-million £ spend across a range of indirect categories
- Bring your in-depth knowledge of indirect procurement to the firm to help generate significant cost savings
- Develop and implements innovative sourcing strategies that helps to achieve the organisations overall vision
Desirable skills and attributes:
- Stakeholder engagements with strong negotiation skills
- A passion for procurement
- A proven track record of progression throughout your procurement career, with tangible achievements to match
This is a unique opportunity to join a vibrant and highly valued procurement function. The successful candidate will work in a fast-paced environment.
To find out more and apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Indirect Buyer - Award-winning and iconic charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly