This job is no longer available
Supply Chain Manager across Property & Furniture within a leading multi-national FTSE 100 organisation investing in expanding and developing strategic sourcing & supply management function in preparation for a large-scale EU expansion drive.
N.B. Can be based in either Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, or London.
- Approaching a large-scale EU expansion drive, you will be responsible for co-ordinating the Group`s furniture requirements across the EU region, managing all Logistics & Supply Chain Management activity and supporting the Group`s wider development and expansion programme.
- Remit encompasses Planning, Scheduling, Demand Management, Forecasting, Inventory and Stock Management for all Fixtures Fittings & Furniture (FF&E) across Europe
- You will additionally be responsible for Project Managing changes to existing designs, through to manufacture and delivery
- Leading identification and forecasting of group furniture requirements
- Project managing delivery of new initiatives from design, trial and delivery to end markets
- Managing supplier scheduling, inventory management and performance, through SLA`s and quarterly market reviews
- Leading supply management input in to the change process
- Applying best practice to processes, improving efficiencies
Demonstrable Logistics & Supply Chain Management experience, preferably developed within a fast-paced, international, corporate environment
Knowledge of Scheduling, Planning, Demand Management, and Inventory Management processes
Strong Project & Programme Management skills
Experience of managing development / improvement projects / programmes
Excellent communication, engagement and relationship management skills