This job is no longer available
Scope for career progression is huge, both within the end client and the managed service Consultancy.
Salary: Up to £65k + Car + Bonus + HC + Pension
This role is a matrix, project delivery role, managing multiple, concurrent sourcing projects. The role encompasses managing multi-functional project teams, delivering world class sourcing to senior stakeholders, for complex business projects. There is also responsibility to manage some very complex categories, defining sourcing strategies and managing a significant amount of business process re-engineering. The remit is managing the end to end sourcing process and ongoing supplier performance.
Savings delivery - Liaise with key stakeholders to define and manage a target savings plan, within your category
Sourcing Projects - Work with key stakeholders to employ world class sourcing expertise in order to manage risk, maximise competitiveness across the tender process and achieve contracts which achieve lowest Total cost of ownership
Stakeholder Focus - Identify key stakeholders across your portfolio and become indispensable to them
Team Working - Demonstrate leadership within your team, providing effective mentorship to project teams
Continuous Improvement - Set challenging targets for suppliers, adopting innovative approaches to supplier performance
- Strong Educational background to Degree level, with demonstrated achievement is preferred
- Automotive or Engineering experience is essential
- 5-10 years experience of formal procurement in a multi-site industry environment
- Proven track record of managing multiple, complex sourcing projects within a change environment
- Proven line management experience with demonstrable interpersonal skills and the ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Experience of stakeholder engagement at all levels within a decentralised multi-site environment.
- Expert negotiator
- Self-starter, resilient and tenacious under pressure