This job is no longer available
- You will currently hold a Stock Managers position within a fast moving environment, with a significant stock value.
- You will be comfortable driving strategy and interfacing with senior management.
- You will have a Continuous Improvement approach and be a proven performer against very challenging KPI's.
- You will be highly analytical and have experience managing teams.
- 2 years + of Inventory Management experience is desirable, but not essential.
- An advanced level of Excel is required
- A good level of WMS experience is also required
A leading UK based retailer
c. £28-33k + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13227463
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.