Procurement Tactical Buyer-Tactical Procurement- Processing Business with a Global Presence - London -Up to £30K
My client specializes in outsourcing for business processes and has a wide range of multinational customers in over 40 countries. Due to continual growth, my client has an extremely urgent need for a Procurement Tactical Buyer to work in the Tactical Procurement Team to drive newly implemented procurement strategies.
The procurement post-holder will be responsible for:
- Negotiating Tactical sourcing requirements on behalf of the Customer
- Research and source appropriate suppliers to deliver against Customer requirements
- Driving Compliance within your area of responsibility whilst owning and delivering savings against the Tactical plan
- Use Purchase 2 Pay System to execute bids, and manage tactical sourcing projects from proposal development through to sourcing strategy to recommended supplier selection and final negotiation of pricing and terms of contracts
Procurement required skills and experience:
- Strong ability to negotiate
- E-sourcing experience
- Ability to work at a fast pace maintaining an eye for detail
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or Junior Buyer to work in procurement for a growing global organisation, developing business with visible opportunities for rapid career progression. This role very much offers and gives exposure to the building blocks for those who wish to progress into Procurement Management.
For more information email email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Keywords: Procurement, Indirect, Tactical, Buyer