Global HR/Professional Services Category Manager
This job has now expired
Global HR/Professional Services Category Manager - Berkshire - £60k plus package
A global blue chip company is in the market for an HR/Professional Services Category Manager with procurement experience across indirect categories including recruitment, benefits, training, audit and consultancy to join their successful and high performing procurement team.
This HR procurement role will involve:-
- Working across areas of HR and Professional Services procurement categories including benefits, cover, recruitment, training, audit and consultancy
- Working with across a truly global remit to create plans for strategic and tactical procurement
- Negotiating with suppliers and building stakeholder relationships across a EMEA and APAC regions
The following HR procurement skills are required:-
- Previous experience in managing global procurement projects across HR and Professional Services procurement categories including benefits, cover, recruitment, training, audit and consultancy
- A proven track record of managing global projects and stakeholder relationships
- Strong negotiation skills and communication skills
- 2.1 degree or equivalent from a leading UK or international university
- CIPS qualification or desire to study CIPS is extremely advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic HR/Professional Services procurement professional to join a global brand and take advantage of fantastic exposure and strategic projects. You will be working with some of the best professionals in the industry and have exposure to a wide range of projects and assignments.