FM Category Manager
This job has now expired
This global market-leading financial services provider is looking to recruit a senior FM category manager to manage all hard and soft FM services spend on their behalf. This organisation are growing their procurement practice from scratch and are looking to have a team in place by the end of the year.
This FM Category Manager role will involve:
- Leading and delivering savings and cost-optimisation across all aspects of the hard and soft FM services category, as well as refurbishment, relocation and construction projects
- Engaging and negotiating with key clients and stakeholders to ensure effective delivery of solutions across challenging remits
- Identifying and re-evaluating current procurement structures in order to implement cost-reduction strategies
The following FM procurement category manager skills are required:
- In-depth experience across all hard and soft FM procurement areas
- Proven success in leading and delivering high-level results in complex FM procurement projects
- Expertise in strategic-sourcing and stakeholder management
- Degree or equivalent, alongside strong leadership, team-working and communication skills
This is a fantastic role for a high-calibre procurement professional to join a leading financial firm, with the opportunities to quickly progress up the career ladder. The successful candidate will possess an established track-record of leading and delivering strong results across all areas of FM procurement….