Buyer - Professional Services - up to £40k
This job has now expired
Procurement Buyer - Professional Services - Big 6 Energy Firm - up to £40k plus benefits
My client, one of Europe's leading energy companies has an urgent requirement for an experienced procurement professional who has experience within the marketing and professional services space who is looking to take the next step in their procurement career. My client is renowned for the quality of its procurement operations and is recognised for the career development opportunities that it offers its staff, particularly in supporting professional development through recognised industry qualifications.
In this procurement role, the successful candidate should:
- Have experience gained across a number of professional services and marketing procurement categories including consultancy, sales and marketing services.
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement and contracts management skills.
- Want to develop their career within the procurement function of a leading global organisation.
- Ideally be degree educated or equivalent.
- Be part CIPS qualified and have a desire to become fully MCIPS qualified.
In this procurement buyer role, the successful candidate will:
- Have ample opportunity to develop their procurement career within a leading, big 6 energy firm.
- Be supported with an industry leading procurement training programme that supports the continuing professional development of their staff though internal and external training.
- Work on key strategic procurement projects where the successful candidate will be exposed to the full life cycle of procurement.
- Work for a global organisation that is undergoing an exciting period of change and development within its procurement function.
This marketing and professional services procurement vacancy is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to join a market-leading global energy firm that is renowned for the quality of its procurement opportunities and for the level of training and development that it offers its staff. This procurement buyer role is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to further develop their procurement career and to be supported through further procurement qualifications with funding provided for CIPS/MCIPS qualifications as required. For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key words: Purchasing, procurement, indirect, direct, professional services, debt collection, sales, marketing, CIPS, MCIPS, London, South East, Surrey, Sussex.