This job is no longer available
My client is seeking a procurement professional with a background preferably but not essentially in the telecommunications industry experienced in sourcing professional services and general indirects. My client is undergoing an exciting period of change, transformation and growth and is looking for the right candidates to play a key part in that change. There are fantastic career development prospects on an International Level.
Salary: Up to £60K + Healthcare + Bonus + Pension
My client is looking for a sourcing consultant with a focus on Professional Services which has a global spend level totalling $400m. This will be split between the various categories and the right candidates will take category ownership of a direct portion of this spend. This is a greenfield procurement function with the chance for the right candidates to help propel the function forward, further raising the profile of procurement within the business.
- Degree preferred but not essential
- Good planning/project management skills and strong negotiating skills
- Excellent communication skills; strong interpersonal skills for both internal and external relationships
- Passion for reducing costs - exhibits high energy and the enthusiasm to establish a new approach to sourcing
- Self starter and independent worker - able to juggle priorities
- Aggressively take the lead on implementation of savings opportunities that affect numerous lines of business