This job is no longer available
We are currently looking to recruit a Packaging Planner to work for one of the most recognizable brands in the Uk.
Our client is keen to hear from individuals who posses a certain flare, keen to work in a medium sized and a boisterous team.
You will be responsible for the management of the packaging material supply pipeline for the Peterborough site and the planning and sequences of 3 extrusion production lines.
The typical duties for this role will include:
- Management of the inbound packs supply chain through internal and external interfaces
- Execution of relevant aspects of activities to agreed business standards
- Packs supply chain representative for all forums relating to supply
- Management of the packs write-off exposure relating to portfolio redesign
- Identification and mitigation of supply risks to maintain high levels of customer service
- Purchasing of material within an agreed commercial cost & quantity framework
- Participation with commercial in external supplier reviews
- Support for core aspects of other planning roles within the Peterborough team
As an individual you will need to demonstrate:
- Mathematics to A level standard.
- A thorough understanding of spreadsheets.
- Previous proven experience working within a similar role
- Basic understanding of supply chain principles
- Ability to work effectively across a number of functions and zones
- Comfortable working with different business system
If this position sounds of interest and you would like to apply, please call on 01223 304960