This job is no longer available
Our client has created a new procurement function in London and is seeking to recruit a Procurement Analyst. The Procurement Analyst will be working with business managers to identify savings opportunities for both goods and services.
You will also be responsible for providing procurement analysis of requirements, tenders, negotiation of contracts and post negotiation implementation services. With a focus on sustainability, this is a forward thinking role which offers the chance to facilitate and support business transformation while also finding better ways of working and delivering a better service to customers.
- Preparing and managing tenders
- Negotiating contracts for supply of goods and services
- Providing technical support on procurement
- Reviewing and updating procurement (and procure to pay) procedures
- Experience of and demonstrable success in procurement including preparing, evaluating and negotiating tenders
- Experience of quantitative / financial procurement analysis and evidence of translating this into innovative recommendations for change
- Understanding of the sustainability agenda and how sustainability can be incorporated into supply chain/ procurement activity
- Experience of influencing others and developing productive internal and external relationships
- Strong IT skills, and in particular experience of using MS Office products and familiarity with Oracle I-Procurement Systems.