This job is no longer available
- The role will be working 2pm - 10pm Mondays to Fridays.
- Plan, agree, implement, monitor and evaluate the overall business performance of the depot in relation to customer service, process effectiveness, cost control, cost effectiveness and resource utilisation
- A professional approach in terms of best practice measures should be implemented to overcome any restraining factors.
- Lead and motivate a team through business improvement and change.
- If you cannot do the shift pattern, please do not apply for this role.
- Ideally of graduate calibre you will be customer focused - Recognises the importance of building and maintaining excellent relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Competitive Will to Win - Strives to make a real and positive difference to our results even when the going is tough.
- Achieve through Teamwork - Encourages and demonstrates commitment to working collaboratively and constructively towards achievement of the team's objectives and actively works to reduce or eliminate practices and actions that prohibit this.
- Encourage and reward each individual's contribution - Appreciates the importance of colleague contribution and ensures they are aware of the value they add as an individual.
- Add value to our clients' business - Is proactive, challenges the present and creatively looks for opportunities to improve what we do and how we do it in order to add value to our business.
A Parcels 3PL business with sites nationally
£23k - £25k + Benefits
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13228311
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.