This job is no longer available
1st Executive are currently working on behalf of a leading FTSE 100 Facilities Management company whom have developed an unrivalled reputation for making and ensuring distinctive, lasting and substantial improvements to the performance of organisations. Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit for a Senior Estimator within their corporate services division specialising within FM, Estates & Building maintenance.
Working as part of the Bid team in the role of Senior Estimator you will be required to work closely with the bid managers to develop a prime cost model and project life cost plan via a number of methods including market benchmarks, first principals, internal cost and value data. In the capacity of Senior Estimator you will be required to undertake a number of duties and responsibilities including -
- Working closely with the procurement & buying team staff to ensure that best value is being sort via the company supply chain
- Used of approved suppliers to maximise value and benefits where appropriate
- Develop specific objectives in line with cost modelling plan
- Accurately cost models and reports are submitted within agreed timescales
- Relevant cost data, modelling principals and benchmarking are communicated to stakeholders
- Ensure the cost plan compares to both internal and external benchmarks, including being competitive/viable within expected returns
The successful applicant will currently be or have recently been employed in the capacity of Senior Estimator within a large FM company with exposure working within both Estates and Building Management, Hard and Soft FM services. Posses strong financial acumen, skilled presenter, strong negotiation skills and tenacity required to develop and cost resources. This position offers a superb opportunity to join a leading FTSE company who are currently going from strength from strength within the FM field.