This job is no longer available
As a GM you will direct DC operational activities in a clear and positive manner. You will support my clients business objectives by providing effective leadership, direction, training and development for all DC management and team leaders whilst motivating them to achieve high standards and to reach their full potential. Ensure that operational targets, cost targets and all KPI's are achieved in all channels of distribution activity as well as in supporting logistics service areas. You will be able to drive continuous improvements in cost and service efficiency by identifying and implementing ways to reduce costs and improve operational performance. Identify and develop talent and mould resilient, forward thinking and responsive team capable of meeting varied retail and logistics challenges.
- Manage all contractual operational results, costs and KPI's to budget and my clients targets
-Ensure All DC managers understand how they influence costs and how they can achieve financial results
- Provide, interpret and act upon salient management information to add value to the warehouse and the site operations
- Control and positively impact agree site KPI targets
- Improve site productivity
- Build positive and sustainable relationsh
- Must have experience of working within an ECOMMERCE distribution environment
- Must have experience of managing large teams up to 600 +
- Must have experience of working within a unionised environment
A leading Fashion Business
£65,000 - £70,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13232086
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.