This job is no longer available
- Supervising the Warehouse Operatives in all matters concerning all goods movements and tracking.
- Ensure the smooth and efficient operational activities of the Warehouse in order to meet operational objectives in line with contractual Key Performance Indicators (KPI's), customer expectations and budget.
- The movement and storage of goods to, from and within the site warehouse.
Experience of Managing and Leading a team of people to achieve specific business results.
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise work load
▪ Strong focus on providing a high level of service to customers/clients at all times.
▪ Experience of preparing statistical reports to present to management
▪ People Management skills
▪ Experience of working to achieve a high service level and product optimum results on behalf of the customer /client
One of Birmingham's leading Automotive Businesses.
£20,000 - £25,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13230735
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.