This job has now expired
- Provide leadership and manage the Sub-Category function to establish formal contracts and agreements that provide sufficient value to the overall supply chain whilst ensuring you have long term assurance of supply of raw materials, financial competitive edge and a sound market footing.
- Act of the business representative to attend all association meetings and conferences to ensure an accurate and up to date working knowledge of the competition and supply position.
- Analyze and interpret market and supply conditions of inputs that influence total cost of ownership. This includes raw materials, feed stocks, labour, transportation, geo-political conditions, trade tariffs and duties, and other inputs.
- Provide Vendor Management including supplier relationships, analysis of KPI's and resolution of escalated customer and/or supply issues. Direct specific dispute resolution efforts.
- Some departmental budget responsibility.
The ideal candidate for the following position will possess the following;
- Extensive experience in chemicals, sourcing, dealing with contracts and negotiations, sales or related chemical commercial experience
- BSc in Supply Chain, Logistics, Industrial Engineering or similar
- Proficiency in excel and SAP
- Good written, oral communication, an presentation skills
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to think strategically
Our client is a well known service organisation based in Aberdeen, operating globally.
£80,000 - £100,000 + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13227733
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.