This job is no longer available
- Full management of shift workers within the distribution site.
- Maintaininghigh standard and responsibilityof KPI's.
- Ensure all standard communication systems are implemented throughout the teams.
- Monitor and manager individual's performance against targets.
- Encourage and maintain a safe working environment in line with company Health & Safety policy.
The ideal candidate will havemost of, if not all of the following:
- Relevant experience in the distribution industry.
- Relevant experience in a management role.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Our client is a well known distribution name based in Glasgow.
Package dependent upon experience.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13229899
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.