This job is no longer available
- Management of transport resources and services in accordance withbusiness requirements.
- Complete weekly and monthly performance reports.
- Demonstrate safety leadership and that the HSEQ policy is adhered to.
- Ensure compliance to all laws, regulations and industry standards.
- Accurately record and control employees working hours/holidays/sickness.
The ideal candidate will have most of, if not all of the following:
- Relevant experience in the distribution sector.
- Relevant management experience within distribution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent teamwork and leadership skills.
- Effective at planning and prioritising work load.
Our client is a well known name in the distribution sector based in Glasgow.
Package dependent upon experience.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13229913
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.