This job is no longer available
Supply Chain Manager
Welwyn Garden City
Help millions of online customers to enjoy the latest fashion through Clothing at Tesco – a rapidly growing e-commerce business that’s part of the world’s largest retailer.
With your help, we want to establish F&F as one of the biggest global fashion brands online.
We’re not your average online clothes retailer. Our range is updated every 6-8 weeks with the latest trends, whether it’s our F&F label or top name brands – all at the price and quality that Tesco customers expect.
You’ll join a team of people who love working in online fashion. They’re a trendy bunch with high expectations and they’re ready to help you grow your career.
- You will oversee and manage the direct intake team, ensuring efficiencies across the flow of stock into the direct depot, analysing intake requirements and seeking supply chain solutions for the broader clothing business.
- You will build relationships with suppliers and a number of key stakeholders across both stores and online businesses.
- Commercial knowledge of the buying and merchandising cycle.
- Good IT skills
- Strong communication skills
If working in fashion with some of the best in the business isn’t enough, you could also get the opportunity to:
- Share in our success with a profit sharing and bonus scheme
- Save money with exclusive staff discounts and a Privilege Card
- Plan for the future with a pension scheme and life assurance
- Get discounted rates on health cash plans, dental cover and private medical insurance