This job is no longer available
The successful candidate would have responsibility for all of the logistic sites:
- Receipt and storage of all products
- Order picking/packing and despatch.
- Stock location management.
- All people, process and performance areas.
- Carrier liaison.
- Working with the Operations Manager to organise staff training in order to encourage personal development and improve overall competencies.
- Working with the Operations Manager to deal with day to day staff disciplinary issues
- Develop self, and maintain knowledge in relevant fields at all times.
- Deliver any projects as agreed with the Operations Manager.
A hands on personable Warehouse Supervisor who has experience of working at this level and can make themselves immediately available.
- Calm under pressure.
- Positive 'can do' attitude.
- Flexible attitude to working patterns.
- Highly numerate - able to evaluate and influence unit cost drivers.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator.
- Hands on management style.
- Commercially astute.
- Team player.
A Peterborough based Retail Company.
c. £20 - £24k
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13227016
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.