Category Manager - Adult Social Care
Category Manager - Adult/ Children Social Care
An exciting opportunity for an experienced procurement professional to take ownership of the strategic development of the Adult Social Care Services Category.
This role will involve working as part of the wider strategic procurement management team to develop action plans and generate savings within the category area. You will be responsible for developing and promoting innovative approaches to procurement, with direct involvement in setting up new methods of service delivery, to achieve best value in procurement.
You must demonstrate:
- Good working knowledge of current Public Sector Procurement Regulations especially in aspects of Adult or Children Social Care service provision.
- Experience of adult or children services brokerage
- Sound understanding of factors affecting ASC and the commissioning agenda
- Experience of working across Adults and wider Corporate commercial activities to leverage improved outcomes and value
- Sound understanding of the ASC market capacity and capability including market-informed sourcing
- Experience of working with stakeholders and commissioners to put in place effective and compliance-enabling routes to supply
- Experience of improving provider performance whilst ensuring appropriate risk transfer and cost recovery
- This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next few weeks. To express an interest apply ASAP.