Senior Buyer - FM and Property - up to £45k
This job has now expired
Procurement Specialist - Property and Facilities - FTSE 100 Energy Major - South East England - Up to £45k plus benefits
A FTSE 100 global energy major has an urgent requirement for an experienced property and facilities procurement specialist to join the organisation and work across the full procurement lifecycle for facilities and property procurement. My client is renowned as being a leader and innovator within the procurement industry and will offer the suitable candidate an excellent opportunity to develop and progress their procurement career in an organisation that is recognised for the quality of the opportunities it offers its procurement staff.
My client prides itself on the attraction and retention of excellent Procurement professionals and as such, the suitable candidate must:
- Have a strong background in property and facilities management procurement gained ideally within a global blue-chip organisation.
- Be able to demonstrate significant past examples of delivering savings within facilities management, property and general indirect procurement.
- Have experience gained working within a category management procurement function.
- Be degree educated or equivalent and ideally be CIPS qualified or equivalent.
In this property and facilities management procurement role, the successful candidate will:
- Be given the opportunity to lead negotiations on a global level within the Property and facilities management procurement category.
- Gain exposure to senior internal and external stakeholders across a number of different business units
- Be supported by the company to gain further professional qualifications.
- Have significant opportunities to progress and develop their career within a leading global firm.
This facilities management and property procurement role is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to take the next step in their procurement career and to join a leading, global firm that is renowned for the quality of its procurement staff. The company provides an industry leading benefits package and places a high value on the retention of its staff, so this is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to build and develop their procurement career in an interesting and varied environment. For more information, please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at: http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key Words: Oil, Gas, Energy, Procurement, London, FM, Facilities Management, Property Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Indirect, Global, Category Manager, Category Specialist, Middlesex, Surrey.