This job is no longer available
- Ensure that all Health and Safety policies and procedures are complied with (as stated in the employee handbook/displayed at the location) in line with Hub Risk Assessments and leave work station in a clean and safe state
- Adhere to all Security Policies and Procedures as outlined in the employee handbook/displayed at the location
- Report any breach in Security to the Warehouse Supervisor/Security Officer
- Behaviour towards other employees must be polite and respectful
- Always use appropriate language when speaking to others
- Comply with Company guidelines in relation to timekeeping, attendance, work performance, appearance and display appropriate behaviour whilst on site.
Main Job Tasks
- To reduce liability and cost attributed by poor driving styles or processes
- The have the tenacity and ability to challenge both drivers and sites
- To provide clear guide lines on vehicle defecting and reporting
- To ensure individual drivers enter the driver process via the trigger points plan
- Monitor driver accidents, to other vehicles and or buildings
- Monitor high risk drivers, reducing their progression
- Arrange Driver CPC courses and training
- Class 1 LGV licence
- CPC Holder
- Self-motivated and determined individual, honest & ethical
- Good communication skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and results driven
- Strong numeric and verbal reasoning
A leading third-party logistics business.
C.£30K-£35K + Package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13225790
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.