This job is no longer available
- Must be proactive in seeking improvements in process/methods of operating.
- Responsible for the day to day management, initial and ongoing development and motivation of a team of Warehouse Team Managers and their teams, ensuring that they consistently meet productivity and quality objectives
- Responsible for the achievement of Key Performance Indicators and delivering a high level of on time, on cost, customer service
- Responsible for ensuring the site works within legislative requirements, taking account of health & safety at all times
- Responsible for ensuring excellent working relationships with the Customer representatives and at all times being aware of their business needs and objectives
A strong operator in the Parcels Sector with a strong focus on Delivery.
1 x Days - (MUST have a National CPC) do not apply for the day position if you don't havea CPC
1 x Nights - (No CPC Required)<br />
Industry Leader in the Parcels Sector
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13227941
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.