This job is no longer available
- You will build long term relationships with key customers to ensure smooth forecasting / demand process
- Ensure 100% service level through liaison with various internal and external stakeholders
- Data entry and information verification is accurate to ensure smooth running & delivery of projects
- Participate in cross functional and supply chain projects.
- Manage changing client expectations effectively
The successful candidate::
- Will be a degree calibre individual, a member of CIPS or studying towards.
- Will have experience in a supply chain roles (Demand Planning, Forecasting, Supply Planning, Materials Planning, Procurement, Analyst)
- You will be fluent in English - you will be asked to interpret complex instructions, correspondence, legal documentation and financial reports and then further reported to senior internal and external stakeholders.
- A proven track record in setting critical paths and being part of a team to deliver projects on time
- A common sense approach with the ability to think on your feet
- Must be of a calm nature but be able to influence key decision makers
- Impeccable attention to detail with regards to numbers and analysis
My client is a recognisable leader within their industry and is planning for exceptional growth in 2012.
£25,000 - £28,000
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13224236
Michael Page International is a world leading recruitment consultancy.