This job is no longer available
- Stock Accuracy.
- Promoting best stock practice in the warehouse to all members of staff.
- Regular Inventory counting and resolving stock queries.
- Perpetual Inventory practices.
- Utilisation and amendment of theSAP system.
- Continuous improvement of stock practices and always looking for better ways to do things.
- Engagement of stakeholders in both the UK and Europe.
- Stock discrepancy investigation and resolution.
We are seeking candidates with the following:
- A background of dedicated Stock/Inventory management (ideally within a non-3PL environment).
- Strong systems knowledge of SAP.
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel (including Vlookups, Pivot Table creation and formulas).
- Candidates with a logical and detail driven personality.
- A flexible approach to working hours (8 hour days from Monday to Friday - no earlier than 7am start and no later than 8pm finish).
Our client are a leading blue-chip Retail business with a strong track record of success.
£17k - £20k + bonus, discounts, pension scheme and health
Your application will be reviewed by Michael Page. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised & regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents.
Please quote Michael Page reference when applying Job ref:MPYC13263232
Michael Page is a world leading recruitment consultancy.