Contact: Mr Andy Davies
179 Tottenham Court Road
About Ensemble Purchasing
In 2015, some Members of London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) took a major leap forward in shared services when they established an innovative partnership solution offering a complete, shared procurement service to participating full LUPC Members. This stand-alone service is of particular interest to smaller or specialist institutions who do not have access to their own professional procurement resource.
Around twenty of LUPC’s full Members, from across our sectors, each have an annual procurement spend of £20m or less and have either very limited professional procurement resource, or none at all. In total, their total annual spend exceeds £200m, adding up to a very significant sum that may be being spent without the benefit of professional procurement support.
Our Shared Procurement Service offers it Members:
- Professional procurement management for areas of spend selected by the Member;
- Improved supplier relationship management, contract management and risk management;
- Demand management and cost reduction programmes;
- The opportunity to adopt a state-of-the-art purchase-to-pay system;
- Regular spend and benefits reporting;
- An improved sustainability profile;
- The opportunity to up-skill managers in procurement, contract management and other commercial disciplines;
- Assured continuity of service and freedom from the burden of staffing and managing a stand-alone procurement function at a fraction of the cost; and
- A tax-efficient partnership solution in the form of a cost sharing group model.
Ensemble Purchasing is the trading name of Velocity 400 Limited.
1 job with Ensemble Purchasing
Senior procurement professional working for a non-profit, shared service in London's higher education, arts, sciences, health and cultural sectors.