Senior Supplier Manager - Aerospace & Defence
Senior Supplier Manager - Aerospace and Defence Major - Luton - £50,000 - 60,000 + Package
This leading aerospace and defence business seek an experienced and ambitious supplier relationship manager to build and manage a number of key projects for this business. Being named as one of the UK's largest independent aerospace and defence business, the opportunity not just for growth internally but nationally is expected.
Procurement Vendor Manager Role Requirements:-
- Vendor managing, and building powerful CIO and VP level relationships across Suppliers and Vendors the likes of IBM, Accenture and Wipro
- Total cost control over major Projects within construction, military systems and aerospace design managing spend and allocating the relevant team members to projects
- Strategic Pre and Post contract Supplier Relationship Management
Procurement Vendor Manager Skills Required:-
- Senior Level Negotiation at Board and CIO level
- Full end to end Procurement Life Cycle experience with a strong background across contract management and legal drafting.
- Excellent, bluechip Procurement Background
- Degree Qualified or Equivalent
This is an excellent opportunity for an already experienced SRM within aerospace and defence to take the next step into one of the UK's largest firms and progress into director level, with opportunities not just within the UK but globally.
If you are interested in finding out more please send a copy of your CV to George at jobsGAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, supplier management, relationship management, contract management, legal procurement, contract, aerospace, defence, senior stakeholder management, degree, cips, Luton, Bedfordshire