A exciting opportunity has arisen to join a FSTE 250 company as Procurement Manager within their Facilities Category. Dealing with both a mixture of hard and soft FM you will support and develop effective category strategies with support of the Senior Procurement Manager.
My client are looking for a Procurement Manager to join their established procurement team. Over the next few years they will be making large investments in all areas of their operations, a exciting time to join a well known FSTE 250 company.
- Developing positive relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Prioritising and managing a programme of souring projects
- Analyse data and develop effective category strategies for FM
- Lead and develop effective procurement strategies
- Delivery of category savings
- Develop excellent knowledge of the supplier marketplace within the FM category
- Strong procurement/ category management background
- Ability to manage full end to end procurement process's
- Great communication skills
- Proven ability of stakeholder management
- Understanding of OJEU process
- Background of successfully managing key supplier performance
- MCIPS qualified of working towards desirable
Salary discussed upon application