IT Vendor Manager (Software) - £75K
Our client, a market leading FTSE 100, undergoing significant Business re-organisation and Procurement transformation seeks to recruit an ambitious Supplier Relationship Manager to lead a portfolio of Tier 1 Software vendors.
The jobholder will be an expert in the field of Software Licensing, demonstrating experience of working with the key Tier 1 vendors - including the likes of Microsoft, Oracle and HP. By operating in an internal consultancy capacity the jobholder will educate internal customers on the latest Software Licensing initiatives available from the key suppliers. In turn the Supplier Relationship Manager will support key stakeholders with the development of their Software Licensing strategies. Key to your success in this role will be the ability to create 'strategic' relationships with the key vendors, whilst taking ownership for the pricing/discount structures, rules of engagement and the associated governance models.
The jobholder will be required to lead a small team of direct reports and will play a key role in the continued development and optimisation of SRM process, policy and tools which ensure a consistent approach to external vendor management.
The ideal candidate will present a blend of Supplier Management and Procurement skills - gained in the IT Category space.
- Expert in the field of Vendor Management
- Track-record of developing stakeholder relationships with Tier 1 Software Vendors (Microsoft, Oracle, SAP etc)
- Ability to support the development of Sourcing & Supplier Management strategy for Software Licensing
- Excellent Negotiation and Communication skills
- Demonstrates experience of leading high performing teams
- Degree and MCIPS preferred