We are currently recruiting for a 3PL general manager for a multi-user environment in Northamptonshire
Our client is a major 3PL, looking for a general manager in the Northamptonshire area.
A large footprint site, you will be responsible for the team structure, site performance and P&L. This role will need to lead change management with the existing staff and structure.
Responsibilities will include
- Full P&L responsibility for the site.
- Manage all site performance, making sure the operation runs effective and efficiently.
- Make sure all equipment and building are compliant with health and safety and legal requirements.
- Promote and implement a continuous improvement programme.
- Develop a system of staff development, challenging, supporting and engaging staff members.
- Ensure the on-going operational excellence.
- Establish a proactive site management structure with strong leadership and direction.
- Build and develop customer relationships, listening and engaging with the customers.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate;
- Management and creation of profit and loss accounts
- Proven track record of operating at a senior level within a complex, medium to large company
- Evidence of driving change management
- Experience in managing budgets and costs
- Experience and of continuous improvement methodologies would be advantageous
£60,000 - 70,000 + Car + Pension + Healthcare + Bonus