Category Specialist / Public Sector / East Midlands / £30,000
Michael Page Indirect Procurement are pleased to be working with a well established public sector organisation in the East Midlands.
The role will involve:
- Development of a strategic processes across categories of IT and Professional Services through the understanding organisational requirements and management of suppliers.
- Running tenders, and management of contracts through OJEU regulations.
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the organisation and customers to increase the profile and to promote best practise.
The ideal candidate will show:
- Extensive experience of procurement within a public sector environment, with an in depth knowledge and understanding of OJEU.
- Strong communication skills with experience of dealing with stakeholders across a whole organisation.
- Proven track record of delivery and improvement of procurement process within an organisation.
- CIPS or working towards.
£28,000 to £31,000 + benefits.