IT Sourcing Director- Energy Major- £80,000
IT Sourcing Director- FTSE30 Energy Major - West London- Salary up to £80K plus competitive package
A top FTSE30 energy Major have seen significant growth in recent months, in part due to the outstanding performance of their world class procurement team delivering outstanding results. Due to their recent success, roles have been created within their IT procurement team for up and coming senior procurement professionals with full end to end procurement experience to join and develop towards procurement management.
The procurement post-holder will be responsible for:
- Working with the IS team to develop strategic approaches to procurement to maximise and leverage investment in IS/IT through formation of Category Management plans, and delivery of associated initiatives
- Managing the full end to end procurement process top include; tendering contracts, maintaining supplier relations and engaging with key stakeholders
- Supplying detailed market analysis to ensure competitive deals and market realistic objectives are met
- Deal with key stakeholders to address and solve any issues or concerns
Procurement required skills and experience:
- A general background in IT procurement is essential
- A track record of dealing with multi million pound tenders
- Experience managing supplier contracts and ensuring a top level of service performance
- CIPS Qualified and a University Degree (or equivalent) would be advantageous
With a world leading procurement function renowned for its innovative and developmental approach to sourcing, this vacancy offers the successful applicant a massive opportunity to grow their career as they develop into a procurement manager.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: Procurement, IT, Hardware, Software, Indirect, CIPS, Stakeholder Engagement, Application, Application Management, London, West London, Degree