Procurement & Vendor Quality Manager, HR
Procurement & Vendor Quality Manager, HR & Apprenticeships Category - Global FTSE 100 - London, Birmingham or Manchester based + Home Working - £48,000 - 58,000 + Car + Benefits
This aggressively growing Professional Services giant is on target to double in size over the next 6 years, resulting in a rapidly increasing employee population across 100+ countries along with HR & Professional Services expenditure.
Now, as a result of government reforms regarding Apprenticeships, the Firm is seeking a passionate procurement & vendor management professional with HR category experience (and ideally Apprenticeship strategy experience) to gain control of an escalating spend through skilful sourcing, supplier management and stakeholder engagement.
Procurement & Vendor Quality Manager role profile:-
- Developing strong relationships with executive level stakeholders, encouraging key business figures to engage earlier in the process to enable a bigger procurement impact
- Building a pipeline of procurement projects for HR & Apprenticeships categories
- Establishing governance, performance and relationship frameworks to support the ongoing use of Apprenticeship & L&D suppliers
- Partnering with the firm's specialist Supplier Relationship Manager to create relevant SLA's to manage performance & return on investment, and create a dashboard to track key metrics including spend data for leadership review
- Driving standardisation of processes and operations, ensuring compliance to central Procurement policy by educating senior staff and maintaining engagement
Required skills / background:-
- Impressive procurement & vendor / supplier management / SRM career to date with evidence of constant progression and impressive commercial achievements
- HR & Services category experience, with Apprenticeship category experience preferred
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
This organisation rarely goes to the external market for experienced hires, so this is a fantastic opportunity to join this iconic FTSE 100 brand, carve a name for oneself within an improving Sourcing function and progress.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsMGH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, HR Procurement, Professional Services Procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure