Interim SEO Fares and Benefit Advisor
We have a Public Sector client in London looking for an Interim SEO Fares and Benefit Advisor on a contract that will run until the 4th November 2017. This role is IN SCOPE of IR35 with a maximum rate on offer of £635 per day.
In carrying out this role, the post holder will be expected to:
- Make 10 years of LENNON data (Sales and Earnings) available to DFT users at all levels (Transactional/Daily/Periodic/Annual).
- To build the Refranchising tool into LENNON system, including providing data dumps for 10 years to bidders.
- Make ‘Request Builder’ tool for DFT users
- Conduct Audit on data accuracy once tool is completed.
- Automate LENNON data reports for DFT users
- Conduct Workshops for LENNON data knowledge awareness
- Write training documentation and provide training to users
- Provide LENNON Support to franchise competitions and other projects (including HS2, CrossRail, SEFT etc) till new LENNON tool is completed.
- Represent DFT on industry LENNON replacement project.
- Answer all CQs during franchise competitions.
- Support IT in migrating LENNON database onto CLOUD and conduct end to end testing.
Skills / Experience Required:
- Rail industry Expert
- Expert knowledge of Fares
- Expert knowledge of Rail Retailing systems
- Expert knowledge of ORCATS
- Expert knowledge of LENNON system
- Expert knowledge of database management
- Expert knowledge of SQL/ORACLE
- Expert knowledge of HYPERION