Director: Retail and FMCG - Advisory Consultancy
Director: Advisory - Bespoke Procurement Consultancy - Retail and FMCG Division
Are you proven procurement Director with a background in the advisory side of a procurement consultancy with a specialist background in the Retail and/or FMCG space looking for your next challenge?
This innovative and entrepreneurial procurement consultancy with a global and physical footprint across the UK, Europe, America and Asia with a breadth of FTSE50 to FTSE250 clients across multiple industries seeks a Director to be No.2 in the practice and report into the partner with the Retail and FMCG division.
It is an agile, dynamic, bespoke consultancy and as such it is an environment that gives you the opportunity to progress in your career with the next step ear-marked for Partner! To thrive in this role you need to tangible examples of success in business development and sales, and bring a strong client network and black book.
Responsibilities of a Procurement Director in advisory consultancy (Retail & FMCG division)
- Work directly alongside the Partner in the Retail and FMCG division to ensure successful client delivery for a range of FTSE listed clients managing a team of Managing Consultants within division
- Utilise your client network and strong negotiating skills to ensure successful business development and sales into clientele to increase the revenue for the business
- Create and implement innovative consulting framework from top level down to graduate consultant level innovative business development and capital delivery improvements to a diverse and eclectic range client
Procurement & Key Attributes of a Director:
- Must have experience at s senior level working within the advisory practice of a procurement consultancy and a strong network of Retail/FMCG clients
- Exceptional academics from a leading university having achieved a 2:1 or above
- Entrepreneurial spirit, driven, innovative and inquisitive mind with ambitions towards long term career progression in a growing consultancy
Keywords: Director, CPO, Procurement, Supply Chain, FTSE100, Consultancy Strategic, Innovation, Analytics, Disruptive Innovation, Strong academics, Procurement Professional, Financial Services, Mechanical Engineering, Procurement Background.