Professional Services Category Manager - £65k
Professional Services Category Manager needed for exciting greenfield procurement function
Our client a global organisation in Berkshire are seeking an experienced Procurement Professional to join their growing team. The role will report directly into the Procurement Director and aid in the transformation of the procurement function.
- Develop strategic sourcing plans and take ownership of the Professional Services Category
- Support the Procurement Director in transforming the Procurement function
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders and promote the value of procurement within the business
- Aid in the development and implementation of key procurement policies and procedures
- At least 5-7 years Procurement expertise ideally gained within a blue chip organisation
- Professional Services category experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Greenfield experience (desirable)
- MCIPS qualified (preferred) Degree qualified (desirable)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Procurement Manager to make their mark in a new role and develop greenfield category strategy.
Please apply ASAP to avoid disappointment.