Technology Buyer - Career Progression
Technology Buyer - Rapidly Growing Financial Services Firm - $Billion Investments - Career Progression Pathway Programme - Houston, Texas - $80,000 - $90,000 + Package
Explosive financial growth and international recognition by leading global banks has firmly secured this organisations position in the market as a truly dominant financial firm. As a result of this expansion, a position has opened up for a driven and passionate Technology Buyer to join this exciting $Multi-Billion development. This opportunity is tailor made for driven procurement professionals eager to reap the autonomy of category management provided within a Greenfield procurement function, with the financial and global stability of a leading FS firm.
Technology Buyer role overview:
- Personally managing the end to end tender process for Technology sub-categories including, but not limited to Software, Infrastructure & Data Centres, End-User Computing and IT Services
- Developing your own category portfolio, managing supplier relationships throughout tender, negotiation, bid solicitation and contract management and on-going governance
- Strategically analysing market trends, ensuring all relevant data is investigated and utilised in the formation and delivery of new procurement projects
- Working alongside the Head of Procurement in managing £multi-billion spend areas to ensure the companies continued global growth
- Experience managing Indirect Spends within an established procurement function, preferably with experience within the IT/Technology categories
- Passion to utilise strong interpersonal skills to develop and manage supplier relationships ensuring successful category growth
- Eager to rapidly progress a procurement career within a major financial services conglomerate
- Degree qualified (or equivalent), CIPS preferred
- You must be eligible to live and work in the US
This opportunity is the perfect platform for a driven Indirect Buyer to have the chance to manage $Multi-Billion technology spends, resulting in rapidly increased category knowledge, market value, procurement ability and professional portfolio.
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV to jobsGA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect, Buyer, Procurement, Senior Buyer, IT, Technology, Software, Digital, Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, Texas, Houston, Head of Procurement, Indirect Category, Category Manager, Degree, CIPS, IT Buyer, IT Procurement, Technology Procurement