Category Manager - FM & Stores Development
My client, a luxury retailer based in Central London, are recruiting for a permanent Procurement Category Manager to support the Head of Procurement in developing & implementing category strategies for key projects across the business including FM (Facilities Management), Stores Development, Fit-Out, Energy & Corporate Services Spend Categories.
- Demonstrable experiences in the following areas are desired;
- Managing £MM Spend Categories
- Managing a full procurement service, including formulation of policies and procedures, engaging with executive and board level stakeholders, influencing decisions, best practice procurement, managing the bid process from end to end and holding accountability for identifying new opportunities for cost saving.
- FM/Fit-Out/HVAC Category Experience
- Retail, property & Estates Sector Experience
To be considered for the opportunity, please send updated CV or contact 0203 002 8042
N.B. Cedar accepts CV uploads in 3 formats; MS Word, HTML and Simple Text. Please convert any PDF files to one of these formats before uploading. Thank you