Interim IT Procurement Manager
An interim job opportunity has arisen for an experienced IT Procurement Manager to join a government department in central London. This is initially a six month role with possible extension. The IT Procurement Manager will be working in a hands-on role, where you will manage procurement in the major categories of ICT spend. This includes: designing the strategies; running sound competitions; awarding the contracts; managing the supplier and stakeholder relationships; managing the contracts; and resolving the key issues.
You must demonstrate:
- Strong working knowledge of procurement legislation including EU Rules
- In-depth ICT category knowledge
- Experience of procuring people as a service, and therefore using CCS frameworks such as G-Cloud or Digital Outcomes
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Drive and tenacity to push procurements forward and make things happen
- Experience using agile project methodologies would be advantageous
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.